If you haven't seen the system yet, check it out here: app.swimsmooth.com
** The special launch offer ends on December 22nd (Monday), don't miss out! **
To show you a little more how it works we've created a new tour video here:
The new Swim Smooth Coaching System brings all of Swim Smooth's coaching to your fingertips on your phone, tablet or computer - in fact anywhere you can access the internet. It's an intelligent system that tailors coaching and training sessions to your individual needs to improve your stroke technique, swim fitness and open water skills.
FAQsHere's the answers to your most common questions:
- Is there a tie in period when subscribing? No you can unsubscribe at any time at the click of a button in the Account Settings area. In fact if you are unhappy with the system you can contact us and claim a full refund in the first 14 days.
- Can I take a look around the system before subscribing? Sorry at the moment we don't have a trial which is why we created the tour video above for you.
- I'm a coach, what subscription do I need? You should use a normal single user license, either monthly or annual. Any user can switch between coach and swimmer modes at any time. If you are a club with multiple coaches, choose one of the group licenses instead.
- I'm on a slow connection, how do I lower the bandwidth of the videos? This should happen automatically on your phone or tablet but if you on a computer just go to the bottom right of any video and un-click the 'HD' button.
- Do I need an internet connection to use the system? Yes you do, unfortunately the content is just too extensive to download everything onto any current device.
- I can't view the website on Google Chrome on my PC! Sorry about that, we fixed this bug yesterday, it should work fine for you now.
If you have a question yourself, just send us a quick email to email@example.com and we'll get right back to you.
Subscribe here and start improving your swimming today: app.swimsmooth.com
Here's a small extract from the new web-app, which discusses how to initiate the catch at the front of the stroke for great propulsion. Discover this and over 250 other video clips to build your understanding and application of great freestyle swimming: