Just read and answer this question to yourself without reading further ahead in this post:
|The 6 Swim Types|
- If you simply thought “Technique” then it’s very likely you’re an Arnie.
- If you said “It's just so complicated and there’s so much to think about” then we fancy you are a Bambino.
- “I only have one pace or I’m always out of breath” then odds are you're a Kicktastic.
- Still making an extensive list? Too easy: Overglider!!
- “Maybe I need a better kick” - perhaps a Swinger?
- If you just said “more motivation to train” then you could well be a Smooth.
Did we get you right?
About Swim Types
The Swim Type system is a simple but powerful way to identify what is holding you back in the water and work on your weaknesses. Identify your Swim Type from the six classic profiles (covering all levels of swimmer from beginner to elite) and use the Swim Smooth Guru or the Swim Type Guide downloads to improve your individual swimming step by step.
One of the fascinating aspects of Swim Types is how each type tends to have different personality traits - which is why we know each tends to see the swimming from a certain angle, giving the answers above.
Not sure which you are? Take a read of each of the profiles and use the questionnaire at www.swimtypes.com to discover your type.