There's never been a swimming book like this before, it's packed with hundreds of photos, diagrams, descriptions, explanations and step by step instructions to take your swimming to the next level. All written in Swim Smooth's clear and easy to understand style. Full information here.
Published by one of the largest publishing companies in the world John Wiley & Sons, it's taken over a year for Paul Newsome and Adam Young to write and is based on all our work and experiences at Swim Smooth since our creation in 2004.
The book contains everything you need to understand your swimming and take it forwards:
• How to develop every aspect of your freestyle stroke technique with step by step methods.
• Our complete drill set with detailed descriptions and photos.
• How to take a truly individual approach to your swimming, so that you develop a stroke style that really works for you.
• Becoming a great open water swimmer, overcoming anxiety and developing those critical open water skills.
• Developing your specific swimming fitness, a much overlooked and misunderstood subject but one that can make a huge difference to your level of comfort and performances.
• Dry land strength and conditioning to improve your swimming.
• Combine our unique skeleton structure with detailed technique and training sets to transfer what you've learnt into practical swim sessions to follow. Using this structure you can create over 5000 unique sessions!
Here at Swim Smooth we're extremely proud of this new work. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced swimmer it is packed with the insight and methods you need to take your swimming to the next level.
The book is now on sale on our website, order today and we will ship to you on 15th June (next Friday) wherever you are in the world: www.swimsmooth.com/book